Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Proper passive agressiveness

I would venture to say every large workplace has passive aggressive moments. (No, I am not saying that "passive aggressive" is limited to the UK). What I am saying is that the non-confrontational nature of the British culture creates an environment where passive aggression thrives. (but then again at least no one is bringing a gun to the office? maybe sticky notes are the answer to safety issues?) These three notes were ALL discovered on the SAME half of the building on the SAME floor on the SAME day. I only wish that I had enough time to go on an "angry note scavenger hunt" and find all of the notes scattered around the rest of the building.

I'll be honest. My favorite is the "please wash your hands". because that was not added by a custodian.







No comments:

Post a Comment