Sunday, January 12, 2014

Just in time to see the bus fly by....

One thing that is different about London is my use of public transit. Good days start off with getting to the tube platform right as it pulls up. (If I get a seat... Well, might as well buy a lottery ticket that day)

Nothing hurts worse than looking at the bus tracker and seeing your bus "due" or "1 minute", sprinting to the stop, and - right before you get there - watching the bus fly by. (I never experienced "walking to my parking spot to see my car fly by... Thankfully, because that probably means it was just stolen)

The only thing that comforts me is that I notoriously sing the Saved By The Bell theme song (in my head, I'm not like that weird homeless man) and I feel strangely better. Shout out to Zach Morris and the early 90s. 

... Now that I think about it, it's strange that they never made a "Saved by the bell: the middle-class working years" There could be a potential future for that?


No comments:

Post a Comment