Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunny Saturday

I woke up today to the sun shining! (Well, I woke up and then snoozed and then woke up and then snoozed - I keep getting told that I am jet lagged - but even in Dallas I was a night owl and then waking up felt like it was 3am each morning... I think it's just me. But really, how long can I pull the jet lagged excuse off?)

I HAD to go enjoy the sun because I haven't seen it in a week - weird that you feel like its your birthday just because its sunny. I took an open topped bus tour (very touristy.... I know) so I could see sites and soak up the sun.

I had a fabulous lunch with the manager on the team (did you know it's socially acceptable to drink at any time of the day here? Did I mention I love London?) and went to Gordon's --- an ancient wine bar ... In a cave (no joke, it's awesome).

I also discovered a book store today. (They DO still exist!) .... Shocking, I know!

All in all? Successful sunny Saturday.

















No comments:

Post a Comment