Monday, February 11, 2013

Always a Reason to Party

I have officially been in London for two weekends (since the second weekend I was in Brussels).

The first London weekend it was "crazy in London" (per my tour bus guide) because it was Ausie weekend/day/week/something. There were Australian flags and drunk Ausies everywhere! Or people celebrating with the Ausies.

This weekend it was then Chinese New Year celebrations (see picture of the Chinese dragon IN the EY office pictured below) it was crazy in London. (Per my own person experience and lack of ability to EVER find a cab. And I think the drugstore lady said the same thing)

I have come to the realization that it is just always crazy in London. And the city is so multi-cultural that we get to celebrate all of the other cultures as well!

Disclaimer: I am aware that New York or some other US cities might be similar, but keep in mind that I've only lived in cities with 3 main cultures: Americans, Mexicans, and Texans. (I left texas separate out if respect to other Texans. Or respect to other Non-texan-Americans.. Depending on how you look at it)

No comments:

Post a Comment