Friday, February 1, 2013

Spice Up Your Life

Honestly, what level of judgment would be passed if I went to see the Spice Girls musical?

I slyly (or so I thought) tried to ask a coworker about his opinion on the musical (in a way that I had hoped he wouldn't think I would ACTUALLY consider spending my hard earned money to see the show...) I was given the response very flatly that "It would be less weird if you found a young girl for you to take with you...."

My response is that it would be MORE weird if I posted on facebook "Does anyone in London have a small girl that I can take with to a musical with me". Plus, it is very expensive to even go see Viva Forever (but then, everything is expensive in London) - why would I want to pay double? Besides, a young girl doesn't appreciate Spice Girls the way our generation does! They didn't grow up with Sport, Baby, Ginger, Posh, and Scary. (Wow, I sound old)

... Maybe I will just go see Jersey Boys (How American. Sigh)




No comments:

Post a Comment