Monday, February 25, 2013

M&M World: London Edition

I had alittle time to kill so I wandered into M&M world. (No, I didn't go out of my way to fall into this tourist trap) How does it compare to our M&M world across they pond?

(1) Same fake chocolate smell that they clearly spray in the room
(2) Same tourists running around - well, I don't know that for sure exactly, but if you count me....
(3) The wall of M&Ms and tons and tons of M&M paraphernalia.

BUT

(4) None of the awesome flavors we have in the states - orange chocolate,pretzel, mint, raspberry, etc. They just had peanut and dark chocolate!! Maybe the Brits aren't as demanding? No, that's far from the truth. Maybe M&M world just likes Americans
(5) They did have really awesome Queen and London items. Credit goes out for tailoring the store to the UK.







No comments:

Post a Comment