Sunday, February 10, 2013

Market Madness

My Sunday goal was to "see the London markets", mind you, there are probably more than 20... But I picked 3-5ish that I was going to try to hit. (This was pre-full- day-rain) lets just say I only made it to one. I also vastly underestimated how much time I would spend wandering the market and just how big and busy they would be!

Highlight Reel:
• Homemade goods - and the artist who were so proud of them
• Yes, the picture below shows a man who is on a unicycle and also juggling at the same time. Impressive, I know. I wonder more about the slip-ups he must have had while practicing this skill
• The paella that was constantly being made and dished out to the savages. (Being a vegetarian I of course didn't participate but watching was great!)
• The giant LOVE sign in honor of valentines day for people to put a love plate with their name and the name of their significant other (pause for a unison "awww") welcome back to grade school...

Overall? Yet another great London experience. And thankfully I have months to make it to all the markets!













No comments:

Post a Comment