Thursday, February 14, 2013

Veggies-R-Us (er.. London)

Have I mentioned I love eating in London? Clarification: I do not love British food. I love how fresh, delicious, diverse, and healthy London is. (I know you shouldn't end a sentence with "is" but it's late and I can not think of a better sentence structure... Deal with it)

I treated myself to another vegetarian restaurant. (Happy content sigh). My mom always made us chili on the first cold night growing up. In her honor I had veggie stew (which is the closest I was going to get to chili here). Amazing. The meal came out looking so good that I became one of "those people" who took a picture of their food. (I know, I know, first subway stalking, then this?!?)

It is amazing that the place was completely packed. They have to quit serving as soon as everything runs out. Which. It. Does. This concept blows my mind. I am not sure if there are just that many vegetarians or if there are just that many accepting people who enjoy a good veggie-meal here and there. I'm going with the latter (hence the post title).




No comments:

Post a Comment